After passing the advance server phase a few days ago, Iris the new character in the Free Fire game was finally released to the original server. Iris herself has a background of a woman who works as a Tech Modded Assassins.
Just like Free Fire characters in general, Iris also has an interesting skill where she is the first character to have the skill to penetrate Gloo Wall through her skill called Wall Brawl. This skill is an active skill with two crucial aspects being its main abilities.
Now talking about this new character, of course, it is very important to know the strengths and weaknesses of this hero. Here's more information:
- Iris has two crucial skill aspects, namely the ability to mark enemies and penetrate the Gloo Wall.
- Once the skill is active, players only need to shoot the Gloo Wall to activate the enemy marker located behind the Gloo Wall.
- The skill of Iris is able to attack the marked enemy behind the Gloo Wall.
- Iris' skill can penetrate 5 Gloo Walls even in a parallel position. So even enemies behind 5 Gloo Walls can still be attacked by Iris.
- At the maximum level, the cooldown of the skill is only 55 seconds. Can even beat Skyler and Chrono.
Lack of Iris
- At each level, Iris' skill only lasts 5 seconds when the skill is activated. This time is of course very short for active types of skills. As a result, players must be able to utilize this skill as efficiently as possible.
- Marker skills cannot be seen by teammates.
- The damage generated when shooting enemies from behind the Gloo Wall is not as large as the original damage.
So, those are the advantages and disadvantages of Iris, the new Free Fire character who can penetrate the Gloo Wall. Hopefully this article is useful for you, gamers!